Peter's Ordering Information
- For the time being, all ordering is done via email communication so I can attend to the various details for a particular work as mentioned below. In rare cases the vector art differs from the preview image so I also have to check that too.
- Because my medium is Vector Art, all works can be printed at any size with no loss of detail. In fact, many of these works reveal more and more interesting details as they are printed larger. These look very natural and organic on the wall and I have many satisfied collectors out there. Download this sample PDF and zoom in to see what I mean: Vector Art Example
- Let me know the width or height you want and I'll send you the final proportional dimensions along with other options.
- One option is to buy exclusive rights to the vector art whereby the full rights to the image are tranfered to the new owner with certain restrictions over resale and use of the vector art. Indeed, I would urge serious collectors to consider investing in entire themed sets or even the entire collection.
- Another option is to buy the art as a print-ready file at a given size and resolution which the owner can print at their own discretion or use as a backup in case of damage.
- Modern printing can take place on nearly any substrate from lightweight honeycomb Aluminum to Canvas and Various beautiful archival papers, all using UV-resitant inks which can last for many years. I'll work with you to find the material that suits your needs and budget.
- Often it is best to have it printed locally since these large format services are quite common in which case I can provide your printer of choice (or one I can suggest) the required file and make sure they get the colors right.
- Pricing is based on size, time and materials and a negotiable artist fee and not on some set price so all you need to do is get the conversation going using the Request button on a given image you like. Fees will always be reasonable so the art will remain affordable for any budget.
- Regardless of material or delivery method, it is recommended that we arrange a way for me to sign the work to assure authenticity and affirm my authorship ofthe image.